- Complete UI/UX redesign for a more intuitive shopping cart experience
- Single sign-on to access reporting and administrative features in the Merchant Portal
- Access to the Customer Care ticketing system
- Cloud based inventory management
- Bug fixes
SELL ANYTHING, ANYWHERE WITH APRIVAPAY™ PLUS
AprivaPay Plus makes credit card transactions easy—whether storefront or mobile. This streamlined app enables merchants to accept mobile payments and process transactions right from an iOS device.
PAYMENT APPLICATION FOR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
The AprivaPay Plus app turns your iOS device into a mobile point of sale, allowing you to process card-based payments, as well as record cash-based sales. Set sales tax rates and tipping right in the app, and leverage bar codes and images to create specific inventory groups to expedite sales.
Mobile card acceptance has never been more affordable. (Supports 10 active devices per account.) Add an optional portable credit card reader, and your iOS device instantly becomes a highly functional mobile point of sale for a fraction of the cost of a traditional wireless terminal.
In most cases, you can use your existing payment processing provider. If you don’t accept cards today, or want to shop around, choose from hundreds of AprivaPay Plus partners to find the one that best fits your needs.
ENCRYPTION AND SECURITY
Apriva is the leading provider of end-to-end wireless transaction technology and offers the most proven and secure platform for wireless information transfer available. AprivaPay Plus exceeds industry standard encryption and security requirements.
Apriva provides 24/7 technical support for resellers and merchants. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Before you can begin mobile payment processing with AprivaPay Plus, you’ll need to set up a merchant account (if you don’t already have one), so that your bank can fund your transactions. Once you have a merchant account, it’s easy to get started. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. iOS device with Internet access
2. Merchant account (new or existing)
3. AprivaPay Plus app
4. Optional card reader
- April 10, 2013 Initial release
- May 31, 2013 New version 2.3
- September 11, 2013 New version 2.4
- October 17, 2013 New version 2.5
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.5.3
- May 23, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- September 11, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- December 05, 2014 New version 3.1
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 3.1.3
- September 02, 2015 New version 4.0.0