* iOS 7 support
* Performance and stability fixes
* If you've learned something from this ebook app, please tap the app icon and then tap "Ratings and Reviews" to share the love. We love hearing from our readers!
The world's best-selling resource for teachers is now rebuilt for iPad, iPhone, and the web. The Inkling edition combines the original book with its indispensable companion, The Field Guide, into a fully interactive new resource for teachers everywhere. Watch 66 videos of real teachers in real classrooms, do exercises right in the book, and tap on checkboxes to monitor your progress.
Optimized for each device, your favorite resource for learning something new is now always at your fingertips. As a universal app, you pay one price to get the book on all of these devices. Whether watching videos on your iPad or using interactive checkboxes to monitor your progress on iPhone, The Complete Teach Like a Champion on Inkling is a better way to learn.
Top features for iPad, iPhone, Mac & PC:
* Workbook: Mark up your book without pencils or pens. Answer questions and test yourself right in the text. Your answers are even synced across devices.
* Embedded videos: See all 49 techniques in action in your book with 66 videos filmed in real classrooms with real teachers using different techniques.
* Checklists: Monitor your progress with check lists in the Overview section. Quickly figure out where you stand with instant checkboxes. They even sync between devices!
* Links: Anything that looks tappable, is. Instantly go to another section or even websites mentioned anywhere in the book.
* Search: Find anything from page numbers to performance metrics with a powerful search engine that even trawls the web for answers.
* Notebook for bookmarks and highlights: Make highlights, and bookmark anything, including pages, figures and websites. It’s all saved to your notebook that lives inside your book for easy reference.
Bonus feature on iPad, PC & Mac:
* Notes: It’s easy to make notes anywhere in the book that can even include web links. All notes are also saved to your book’s searchable and personalized notebook.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release