The most ridiculous defense game gets a fun new episode for Halloween!
- 12 new incredible levels!
- 10 new enemies!
- New achievements!
- Balance tweaks!
- Minor bug fixes and optimized performance
Thanks for playing Kill the Clowns!
Ridiculous and addictive defense game featured by Apple in 17 countries!
"It's a clever, fun, totally ridiculous take on the defense genre" - SlideToPlay.com
"I loved the way that the hand-drawn characters reflect their lively personality and a unique touch to everything" - ArcadeSushi.com
"Sound and graphics are perfect" - iPlayApps.de
"Firmly injects the fun back to an increasingly tiresome genre" - GameMuse.net
"Pretty stylish defense game" - DenOfGeek.us
A crowd of alien-clowns from the Planet Ridiculonia discovered that the viscosity of human baby drool provides an unmatched flavor and texture to their space-candies, so they want to steal our children and take them to their planet. Don't let them do that! Use the bravest people ever to protect our babies: the circus performers!
• 48 addictive levels!
• Regular free updates.
• Progressive difficulty.
• Amazing cinematic trailer!
• Stunning music and sound design!
• Hidden cheats in a lot of levels.
• Beautifully detailed backgrounds.
• Game Center integration with many achievements.
• Violent enough for adults, cute enough for kids.
• Several types of enemies with different abilities.
• Lots of upgradeable circus performers to defend our planet.
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook:
Cinematic trailer and more info at:
Get ready for the most ridiculous and addictive defense game ever!
- April 10, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 02, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 08, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 12, 2013 New version 1.3
- October 24, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 06, 2013 Initial release