What's NewNow available in Canada.
App DescriptionDEXIS go App â€” NEW!
DEXIS go is a sleek, engaging new way for dental professionals to communicate with their patients using an iPad. This companion app to the DEXIS Imaging Suite software was designed to provide a great visual patient experience around image presentation in support of clinical findings and treatment recommendations.
Like its parent program, DEXIS go functions as an imaging hub and displays all images within a patient record: intra- and extra-oral radiographs as well as intra- and extra-oral photographs.Â DEXIS users will find a comfortable familiarity with its simplicity and quad environment; but they'll also find that it's been infused with a modern iPad-style flair and elegance.
- FREE to registered users of DEXIS Imaging Suite software.
- New graphical environment looks great on the iPad's retina display.
- Simplified patient list displays only those who are currently in office allowing easy access.Â
- Images shine in full-screen mode; the interface disappears and puts focus on the image.
- Supports both landscape and portrait orientations (for horizontal and vertical X-rays).
- Takes full advantage of multi-touch gestures for intuitive image navigation.
- Swipe through images, pinch to zoom in/out, pan and apply ClearVu enhancement tool.
- Images displayed on iPad can be mirrored on the practice's wide screen TV using AirPlay.
- Light Box mode lets you present images in a nostalgic, wow-invoking way.
- Connects via the practice's Wi-Fi network.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.4
May 06, 2013 New version 1.0.3
March 03, 2013 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release