– In the Spiders & Stars section of the guide, the Stars list of unlockables has been updated
** iPAD VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE **
** NOTE: For best results, use on iPhone 3GS or later **
If you’re reading this, you probably already know about the phenomenon that is Bubble Witch Saga. One of the most addictive casual puzzle games of recent times, it can also prove a real challenge.
This is where the Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Bubble Witch Saga makes its dramatic, magical entrance. Produced in conjunction with King.com and established BWS experts, its aim is to help both the complete newcomer and regular players looking to progress to the next step of bubble popping awesomeness.
Pocket Gamer Guides are a new line of delightfully interactive iOS companion apps designed to help you take your iPhone/iPad gaming to the very limit of human enjoyment.
Each PG Guide delivers a comprehensive and awesomely touch-friendly package to aid both the newcomer and the seasoned fan: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital creation can provide.
So the next time you’re stuck, remember you don’t have to be. If there’s a Pocket Gamer Guide for your game of choice, playing nirvana awaits.
The Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Bubble Witch Saga features:
• Everything you need to know in order to become a Bubble Witch Saga master
• Video walkthroughs for the Top 50 hardest levels
• Complete breakdowns of the game’s key elements: Special Bubbles, Charms, Magic Potions, Spiders
• A massive bubbling cauldron’s worth of useful tips to get BWS novices going and sharpen up the skills of seasoned players
• A behind-the-scenes glimpse at the Bubble Witch Saga creative process with exclusive input from members of the BWS development team
• And more...
- February 14, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.1.1