Suprabhatam, is a Sanskrit poem of the Suprabhatakavya genre. It is a collection of hymns or verses recited early morning to awaken the deity in Hinduism. The metre chosen for a Suprabhatam poem is usually Vasantatilaka. The most well-known Suprabhatam work is the Venkaṭesasuprabhatam recited at Tirupati to awaken Venkaṭesa. Sri Venkatesa Suprabhatam consists of four parts: Suprabhatam, Sri Venkatesa Stothram, Prapatti, and Mangalasasanam.
1) in this people can hear Suprabhatam.
2) And also they can see text format in 4 languages.(Telugu, English, Hindi, Tamil)
3) people can share comments on facebook.
4) Small text about Vega Entertainment.
Technical Information :
Targeted from 4.0
It will be work on IPad & IPhone.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release