Improvements and bug fixes.
Easily create a new website and blog on the go. More than 10 million websites have already been created with Jimdo's do-it-yourself website builder.
Jimdo has been featured in the App Store in 46 countries!
“Want to set up a new website, but can't be bothered to boot up a computer – let alone learn HTML? Jimdo will fix that with a WYSIWYG iOS app” Bill Ray, The Register
What you can do with Jimdo:
CREATE A WEBSITE
Sign up and create a new website directly from the app. Choose a layout, enter a website name, and your new site is online. All Jimdo websites are already optimized for mobile devices like iPhone and iPad and look great on a computer as well.
EDIT AN EXISTING SITE
If you already have a Jimdo site, you can log in and edit your site with the app.
NEW: Create, edit, and publish blog posts in the app.
Add photos and text, create or modify pages, and monitor your statistics on the go. Log in to your site on a computer for additional functionalities and to create a blog or online store.
Write and publish blog posts on your iPhone and iPad. Add categories to your posts, choose which posts to display on different parts of your website, and share your posts.
Your new Jimdo website is online at http://yourwebsitename.jimdo.com
Take a photo with your iPhone or iPad and add it to your website with the app. You can also add existing photos from your Camera Roll. Insert individual photos or create a gallery with multiple images. You can also add image captions, create links, and adjust the alignment of your photos.
TEXT, HEADINGS, & HORIZONTAL LINES
Add and edit text and headings on your website. Use differently sized headings – H1, H2, H3 – to break up your content into logical sections and to help with search engine optimization. Use horizontal lines to structure and separate the different sections on a page.
Edit your site's navigation and create as many pages as you want. Rearrange them by tapping the handle and dragging them to a new position. You can also hide, rename, and delete pages.
JimdoPro and JimdoBusiness users can monitor their websites statistics from the app. Track unique visitors, page views, and most popular pages for the previous day, the last 7 days, and the last 30 days.
New to Jimdo? Welcome!
You can also use the web version of Jimdo by logging in to your new website on your computer. Access tons of great free features like additional layouts, advanced design and style options, search engine optimization, guestbook, maps, and more. You can even build an online store.
+++ We'd love to hear from you. Send us your suggestions and comments! +++
Ideas, suggestions, or comments?
Please share them with us: [email protected]
Get the latest news!
Read up on what's new in the Jimdo Blog: http://www.jimdo.com/blog
Got questions about using the app? Here's more info for you: http://support.jimdo.com/mobile/
- August 25, 2013 Initial release
- August 28, 2013 New version 1.0.20
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.0.25
- October 26, 2013 New version 1.1.36
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- February 01, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 11, 2014 New version 2.0.8
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.2.10
- May 24, 2014 New version 2.6.3
- June 07, 2014 New version 2.6.5
- July 14, 2014 New version 2.6.10
- August 07, 2014 New version 2.8.0
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.8.5
- September 02, 2014 New version 2.8.11
- October 28, 2014 New version 2.9.14
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.10.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.11.0
- March 20, 2015 New version 2.12.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.13.5
- June 09, 2015 New version 2.15.5
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.17.3
- August 01, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- August 05, 2015 New version 3.1.7
- September 10, 2015 New version 3.2.5
- July 03, 2016 New version 3.7.1
- July 29, 2016 New version 3.7.2