What's New• Graphs! View your progress visually with the new graph plots. View a chart of your max, min, and average reps and weights per set, or see your total reps and weight across all sets for a given workout. Graphs are viewable on a per-routine basis so you can chart your overall progress for a given workout or on a per-exercise basis to focus on just a single exercise's progress. You can even view graphs for every workout you've ever done via the Graphs row on the Settings tab!
• Keyboard has forward and backward buttons to more easily navigate between rep, weight, and note text boxes, especially on the iPad.
• Keyboard also has shortcut buttons for quickly adding or subtracting 1 rep from a set or 10 lb/kg from the weight amount.
• Bug fixes.
Please review the app after every update if you like it. It really helps us!
App DescriptionWorkout, log, and improve your body with Gym Log+! Gym Log+ helps you reach your fitness goals and achieve results. Whether it's your first day in the gym or you're already a dedicated athlete, Gym Log+ is the best app for logging all your workouts!
Fast and Easy
• Loads fast with an easy-to-use interface—just tap the one big log button to record your workout sets
• No account registration needed—use the app immediately without having to sign up with a username, password, or email address
• Just swipe with your finger to switch between exercises while logging a workout
• Both your current and past workout sets are shown side-by-side, encouraging you to match or exceed your prior workout
• Rest timer autostarts after logging so you know when to perform your next set... even if you're checking your texts between sets
• Autofill option automatically fills in the next set from your past workout after logging your current set
• Rest timer notification shows your next workout set so you don't even have to switch back to the app or unlock your phone to know what to do next
• Workout dates and sets can be changed after logging, letting you enter any past workouts
Track Your Progress
• Body tracking lets you log body weight, body fat %, pulse, and blood pressure—it even calculates your BMI
• Photo log feature tracks your before and after pictures, so you can see the difference
• Graphs plot your progress visually by charting your max, min, and average reps and weights per set and your total reps and weight across all sets
• Statistics show your min, max, average, and total reps and weight for each exercise
• Workout comparison tool lets you compare workouts set-by-set to show your improvement
• One rep max calculator shows your 1RM and several percentages of your 1RM along with a suggested rep count for each weight amount
• Cardio workouts are also loggable for those warmups on the treadmill
• Includes over 150 exercises and 6 workout routines to help get you started, or add your own custom exercises and routines
• Rest timer has customizable times and sounds and notifies you even outside the app
• Supports both imperial (pounds) and metric (kilograms) units
• Customizable appearance lets you change the background and foreground color, or set your own photo as the background wallpaper
• Workout data can be exported and imported via email
• Multiple user support: more than one person can track their workouts on the same device—great for families that share an iPad
• International support: can log workouts in almost all languages
Workout today with Gym Log+!
April 10, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
April 10, 2014 New version 1.23
March 12, 2014 New version 1.21.1
March 07, 2014 New version 1.21
February 20, 2014 New version 1.20
February 14, 2014 New version 1.19
January 02, 2013 Initial Release