What's New- Bug fixes
App DescriptionUNLOCK Your UNTAPPED athletic potential! Run FASTER and STRONGER with PaceDJ!
We don't mean to brag, but hey - check out this awesome feedback from real users:
"I love this app, I use it to crank up speedwork for marathon training without my pace conflicting with my music!"
"I am training for a marathon, and, when I first started my training program, I had a terrible time setting and keeping a steady pace. For distance running, pacing is extremely important! PaceDJ allowed me to find tunes that helped me pace myself without focusing too much on my pace. I can simply run to the music and spend my energy focusing on other things like proper running form. I use PaceDJ on every run."
"I love Pace DJ! I'm training to run my first half marathon. Pace DJ gives me that extra boost of motivation. It gives me the proper speeds I need to stay on pace and even ramp up my speedwork. It's the little push I don't ever give myself."
Upgrade to the full version for:
1) an ad-free experience
2) BPM Shifting which changes song BPMs to match your target - effectively an 8x increase in songs!
3) Interval training using BPMs
PaceDJ is proud to be certified by SocialWellth™ as an mWellth™ Certified app and is featured in CIGNA’s Go You™ Marketplace - an online marketplace that provides personalized recommendations for Cigna customers.
FREE ADDITIONAL SERVICE! Visit PaceDJ.com to find workout music that matches your exercise pace!
PaceDJ works with songs saved on your phone.
v1.8 requires iOS5.0 or later on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 or iPod Touch 3rd, 4th or 5th gens.
1) FINALIST in Connect Organization's 2012 Most Innovative Product Competition.
2) "New and Noteworthy" healthcare and fitness app, July 2011!
3) walking.about.com 7/17/11: 5/5 stars
4) Appscout.com (PC Magazine) 7/15/11: "The interface is intuitive, so it's a snap to prioritize songs in mixes according to user preference..."
5) Oxygen Women's Fitness(9/8/11): "By running to the beat you keep up your pace as well as your motivation! Pretty cool, right?"
1. The app estimates your target pace for running, walking, or cycling, which you can modify as you need.
2. Tap “Measure your pace” and PaceDJ Running App will measure your strides/minute. Upload your pace afterwards to PaceDJ.com to find songs that match.
3. You can influence the mix with “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” buttons.
4. Within mixes, you can include songs at half the tempo and twice the tempo of your target exercise pace.
5. Multitasking: Use PaceDJ Running App while also using a separate workout app (for example Nike+ or Runkeeper).
6. BPM Detection: PaceDJ Running App obtains BPM values for your songs from The Echonest (http://the.echonest.com), a database with approximately 30 million songs and 1.5 million artists.
7. You can easily correct BPMs by tapping on the drum.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM OR ENGAGING IN CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE. BY USING PACEDJ YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE AND ACCEPT THEM AS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. DO NOT USE PACEDJ WHEN EXERCISING ON THE ROADS.
November 01, 2013 New version 1.8.3
October 20, 2013 New version 1.8.2
October 06, 2013 New version 1.8.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8
May 06, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 02, 2013 Initial Release