- minor fixes
"We would personally recommend everyone to try this game, especially those who love brain teasers. You’ll love it!" — Gameographics
What the people say about 'Who Is The Killer?' game series:
'Best investigation game I've played so far! Feels so real!' (Tia00)
'It's not like those one way stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself!' (abighoul)
'Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead!' (Moonwave2315)
'A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction!' (nicholas derecourt)
About Episode III:
My old friend Professor Peter Dorrigan invited me to Ethiopia where his archaeological studies have uncovered something astonishing. In his letter, Peter only mentioned that it was an ancient book of some kind. I regret to say I did not get there in time to find Peter alive...
— The action takes place in exotic Ethiopia and based on historical facts;
— Wide screen for phones;
— New word mini-game;
— The plot was writing by professional scriptwriter;
— Contains the second number of Julia Code and new intriguing details of her disappearing.
This original game is based on classical english detective rules. Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer. Everybody has a common mystery story of the past. Everybody could have a motive to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer.
It is not a generic adventure game — there is no happy end in this scenario, you can either win or lose the game (if everybody dies).
Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, guess who lies, look at your dreams to find clues and try to arrest the killer before it’s too late.
— A new murder every day
— Several original mini-games
— Mystery background story
— Original gameplay for those who like to think.
Game page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WhoIsTheKiller
Visit it to find how to gain additional Energy in game every day.
1. Some reviews may contain spoiler. Think twice before read them!
2. PLEASE do not tell who is the killer in reviews! You can breake other people fun with it! Thanks in advance!
3. All Episodes support English, Russian and German languages.
- March 04, 2013 Initial release
- March 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- March 12, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 26, 2015 New version 2.0.8
- May 14, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- May 23, 2015 New version 2.1.91
- August 08, 2015 New version 3.0
- August 17, 2015 New version 3.0.1