* iPhone 6 Plus landscape mode
* Redesigned edge swipes gestures
* New welcome screens
* New loading screen
* Removing one category/label from many tasks/projects
* Placeholders in team view
* [fix] Show repeat icon on mobile
* [fix] Show selected task name when opening project list
* [fix] Print project list
* [fix] Add new project with Save button
* [fix] Scroll task details on Android 5.X
* [fix] Popups positioning
* [fix] Show your tasks in Team view
* [fix] Show users without avatar initials in popup windows and settings menu
* [fix] Filter project/category lists
* [fix] Navigate to next project on the list when completing a project
* [fix] Sync stability
* [fix] Add task without a star when Normal Tasks filter applied
* [fix] Proper placeholder in task input in calendar view
* [fix] Show only one bar with selected filter/sort
Simply Get Everything Done on your iPhone and iPad
Busy people and effective teams get tasks and projects done thanks to Nozbe system and apps for all the major desktop and mobile platforms, including the iPad and the iPhone.
**New version 2.0! Faster, easier to use and beautifully designed with amazing iOS8-specific features like share-sheet and notifications widget!**
"Nozbe is an intuitive multi platform task and project management solution that keeps me focused and accomplishing my tasks no matter where I am, or what platform I'm on. iPhone, iPad, Mac or other desktop or mobile platforms? It handles whatever I throw at it and Nozbe just works." —Pat Friel
1. Productivity - inspired by Getting Things Done®
Nozbe has been helping hundreds of thousands of busy professionals and organizations large and small get more done for the last 7+ years. Thanks to our intuitive apps you'll easily become a productivity ninja. You'll learn how to deal with your incoming tasks, prioritize them, manage them within projects and get them done quickly and effectively.
2. Mobility - be productive on any device!
You'll get easily organized with Nozbe's famously easy-to-use web interface which works on any screen size! But it gets even better, to be able to get things done anywhere, anyhow and anytime - just get free accompanying Nozbe app for your computer, smartphone or tablet.
3. Collaboration - communicate through tasks effectively!
Seriously, stop using email for managing team work. Forget CC, BCCs, forget Spam. Share projects with just a few people or your entire team, delegate tasks with just one click, attach comments to tasks or files to projects. You can even invite someone to work with you without asking them to set up a Nozbe account!
4. More power! Connect your favorite tools to Nozbe
To help you get organized quicker, Nozbe plays fantastically with your favorite apps, enabling you to use your current Evernote notes, Google or Microsoft Office documents, Dropbox or Box files... and many more as comments to your tasks or attachments to your projects. You can even sync Nozbe with Google Calendar or Evernote Reminders.
5. iOS8 goodness - share sheet and notification widget!
You can add task from any app using our Nozbe share-sheet. It's as easy as sharing stuff on social media. Never miss the most important tasks - add your "priority/next actions" list to your Notification Center - you'll be able to get things done without even unlocking your iPhone!
"GTD® is great as a system, but you need a rock-solid implementation of the method to make it happen. Nozbe is just that. Available anywhere and everywhere, it's my GTD® companion that I couldn't do without. Love it!"— Matt Lenny
Application offers in-app subscription.
Nozbe is a subscription service. We offer a free version as well as a premium one for $9.99 per month or $89.99 per year. Upon ordering, you will be charged to your iTunes Account and the subscription will auto-renew (monthly or yearly) and you can manage them anytime in your iTunes account.
- May 06, 2015 New version 2.1.6
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.1.5
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- January 08, 2015 New version 2.0.9
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.0.7
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0
- June 18, 2014 Initial release