A couple of bug fixes. (Status bar overlap and hint logic)
Mandarin Tap, is a simple effective way to learn Mandarin Chinese. Learn by constructing words and phrases out of mandarin characters. As each word is constructed, the meaning and Mandarin pronunciation are appended. You are first instructed on how to construct the words and phrases, then your recall of them is tested. Progress against each individual character is tracked, so its easy to see which characters are proving tricky.
36 Lessons at present, covering
Introductions, greetings, numbers, food, work, shopping, travel, days of the week, months of the year, countries, cities etc.
Plus 30 new additional lesson sets coming soon. If you have lesson requests, please send them in.
Chinese audio vocabulary recorded by a native Mandarin speaker.
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 27, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 14, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.2
- December 28, 2012 Initial release