What's NewUPLOADER IMPROVEMENTS
* Fix issues with 20+ MP photos edited in Photos app
* Better handling of storage space when uploading large batches of photos. We no longer need large temporary space to upload
* Properly upload very large videos
* Improved User Interface that shows better upload progress update
* Option to decide whether to auto upload videos
* Add option to automatically upload Camera Connection Kit photos
* Improved stability
FLICKR GROUPS SUPPORT
* Accept Group Invitations from Recent Activity
* Invite photos to groups that you moderate (use Action button from a single photo or by selecting photo thumbnails)
* General stability improvements
App Description*** NOW AVAILABLE FREE ***
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Facebook brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload, like, and add comments to photos on Facebook.
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 2 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
-You can look at your own photos, or your friends photos and albums.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK' .Keep track of your favorite photos by sending them to the Stack. The Stack is available whether you are onlne or not.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Facebook supports multiple Facebook accounts.
-As an universal application PhotoStackr for Facebook can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
==== Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive ====
Access your photos stored in Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive. This requires a one time in-app purchase.
- Browse, stack, slideshow, download, upload.
- Can be used as source for Flickr/500px/Facebook uploads
- Can be used as destination for photo downloads from Flickr/FB/Instagram
===Flickr, ipernity, Picasa, Instagram===
Add-ons to access Flick, ipernity, Picasa, or Instagram photos are available via in-app purchases.
February 09, 2014 New version 1.9.9
January 29, 2014 New version 1.9.8
November 19, 2013 New version 1.9.6
November 07, 2013 New version 1.9.5
November 03, 2013 New version 1.9.4
October 19, 2013 New version 1.9.3
December 29, 2012 Initial Release