This version includes the following updates:
- New Collections feature allows for unprecedented interaction within the VSCO ecosystem
- Connect with other creatives and their work
- Double tap to save inspiring images, then publish those images to your Collection
- Added ability to take photos using the volume button
- Fixed various issues and bugs
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Publish original content to your Journal and share with the creative community. Find inspiration on the VSCO Journal, a publication highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Discover new work and stay connected to the community by searching for people, Journal articles, and photos.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results previously unattainable on the iPhone and iPad.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down the image in edit view.
Separate Focus and Exposure Rings, plus White Balance Lock increase creative control.
Advanced camera controls include Manual Focus, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image-browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Import and export your images in high resolution without sacrificing quality.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Weibo, your camera roll, and more.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other VSCO products, please visit vsco.co
- June 06, 2013 Initial release
- June 07, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- June 11, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- June 21, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- September 03, 2013 New version 2.0.5
- September 13, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.1.2
- November 15, 2013 New version 2.1.3
- November 20, 2013 New version 2.1.4
- December 20, 2013 New version 2.1.5
- February 12, 2014 New version 3.0
- February 18, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- March 28, 2014 New version 3.1
- May 09, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- June 04, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.5
- October 17, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- November 14, 2014 New version 4.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- December 13, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- February 12, 2015 New version 4.0.4
- March 11, 2015 New version 4.1
- March 23, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.2.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 4.2.3
- May 16, 2015 New version 4.2.4
- May 23, 2015 New version 4.2.5
- June 13, 2015 New version 4.2.6
- June 22, 2015 New version 4.2.7
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.2.8
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.2.9
- August 01, 2015 New version 4.3