- Improved article viewer and PDF export
- Updated corporate branding
The IHS Activity Tracker™ mobile app enables IHS subscribers to monitor U.S. upstream oil and gas activity. The application connects the user with data on newly permitted or spudded wells, including information about the permits, drilling progress and objectives, and drilling contractor details. Various reports and associated charts enable users to follow rig and permit activity at the national, state, and county levels.
In Activity Tracker 2.0, Energy News Alert delivers the latest content from IHS’ existing Energy News on Demand product. This content helps users stay abreast of upstream E&P trends across the U.S., with an emphasis on what is new, different and innovative. Subscribers to Energy News Alert benefit as our editors and researchers uncover critical news and information not reported by other news outlets. As a result, Activity Tracker delivers important facts that can only be found through an in-depth familiarity with IHS’ comprehensive data repositories and access to a wide range of industry sources. Readers learn about new or growing plays and objectives, exploration-focused activities, new regional players, use of new technologies, and re-established drilling and production activities in historic fields.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.5
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.0
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- January 05, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- September 15, 2015 New version 2.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.2