App DescriptionWith more than 5,000 exercises, iTooch SAT is a new and fun way of practicing and preparing the SAT exam. It covers Mathematics, Biology, U.S. History and Critical reading official curriculum.
It is, by far, the largest collection of questions based on the US National Common Core Standards to prepare the SAT test.
Used by 300,000 students iTooch apps are a full learning solution which helps students and teachers to identify and address their learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
♫ PEOPLE LOVE US ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning."
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps students on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 4 titles that can be tested for free before being purchased:
• Mathematics: Numbers, Operations, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics
• Critical Reading: Sentence completion, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Reading and Writing
• Biology: Cellular and Molecular Bio, Classical genetics, Organismal biology, Evolution and Diversity, Ecology
• History: Pre-Colombian to 1789, 1790-1898, 1899 to the present
✓ 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
✓ 1,500-2,000 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
➡ iTooch SAT is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on the App Store for students preparing SAT.
♖ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ♖
‣ Apple Game Center integration with more than 35 unique achievements to unlock.
‣ An embedded calculator to make complex calculations
‣ A virtual blackboard that enables players to draw drafts and figures
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestion to the author of the content straight into the app
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
September 26, 2013 New version 4.6.4
February 18, 2013 Initial Release