What's NewNew Features on iOS 7 Version
- A brand new interface: global user experience has been completely redesigned in order to be clearer, more colorful and simpler to use. No doubt you’ll love this new user experience!
- Multiple players: this feature is designed to handle multiple players such as students of the same classroom, siblings or friends. Users can now create, on the same device, as many accounts as they wish and will also be able to save their scores!
- Font Size adjustment: users can now adjust font size to their preference.
If you like this app, please rate it and leave us a comment on the Store. Your support and feedback help us make our apps even better!
App DescriptionWith more than 5,000 exercises, iTooch SAT is a new and fun way of practicing and preparing the SAT exam. It covers Mathematics, Biology, U.S. History and Critical reading official curriculum.
It is, by far, the largest collection of questions based on the US National Common Core Standards to prepare the SAT test on the App Store.
Used by more than 2,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
== UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ==
‣ A clear, simple and colorful interface to engage children to learn with fun
‣ Multi-player management
‣ Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
‣ An embedded calculator
‣ A virtual blackboard
‣ A lesson summary attached to each chapter
‣ In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
== PEOPLE LOVE US ==
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning."
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the iPad for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps students on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
== OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ==
- 4 titles that can be tested for free before being purchased:
• Mathematics: Numbers, Operations, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics
• Critical Reading: Sentence completion, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Reading and Writing
• Biology: Cellular and Molecular Bio, Classical genetics, Organismal biology, Evolution and Diversity, Ecology
• History: Pre-Colombian to 1789, 1790-1898, 1899 to the present
- 40-60 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures.
- 1,500-2,000 questions per title with clues, detailed explanations and images.
Discover our apps for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade to practice Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
== CONTACT ==
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
July 10, 2014 New version 5.1.1
January 29, 2014 New version 4.6.7
September 26, 2013 New version 4.6.4
February 18, 2013 Initial Release