App DescriptionRun Half Marathon is a distance-based training coach with GPS location support. We'll take you from a 5k to a full half marathon in 13 weeks. This is a program for runners comfortable running 3 miles at least 3 times per week or runners who have recently completed both our popular Run 5k and Run 10k apps.
Run Half Marathon was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.
☆ ☆ Features ☆ ☆
• Complete running program with training advice and tips along the way.
• Built-in calendar to schedule your training.
• Warmup and cooldown stretch sequences with timer and voice cues.
• A heart rate meter to check your heartbeats per minute (BPM).
• Audio cues for the halfway point and the last mile of each run.
• Automatically tracks your distance, pace, elevation, and net calories burned.
• Maps your current location and route on a map, and places mile markers as you run.
• Automatically saves your running data and checks off the date of each completed workout.
• Option to manually enter your workout data if you use a treadmill.
• Music controls for your own playlists, or use the app with other music and podcast apps.
• Share your workouts over email, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter.
This app requires an iPhone or iPad with GPS. To take full advantage of GPS location tracking, use this app outside where you can see open sky.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
May 17, 2013 New version 1.3
April 01, 2013 New version 1.2
March 13, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release