What's New• Audio cues now duck the background music.
• Fixed bug with selecting from multiple completed workouts.
App DescriptionRunQuest 21k is a 13-week training program designed for 5k runners who want to become half marathon runners. The workouts are distance-based, using GPS, and speaks your pace and progress every mile or km.
This is a program for runners comfortable running 5km (3.1 mi.) at least 3 times per week or runners who have recently completed our Run 5k or Run 10k apps.
• Maps your run.
• Speaks pace and distance.
• Works in the background.
• Calculates calories burned.
• Animated, spoken stretching programs.
• Daily tips for your training program, including information about pacing and nutrition.
• Choose your start and end dates.
• Run 4 times a week
• Total of 12 miles (19km) to 21 miles (33km) per week.
• Works in miles or km.
• Tapers in the middle and end of the program.
• Automatically checks off each completed run.
• View mileage and completion on the calendar.
• Enter treadmill, indoor, or other non-GPS runs by hand.
This app requires an iPhone or iPad with GPS. For best results, use this app outside where you can see open sky. Make sure to turn on Background App Refresh to use GPS in the background. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Legal Disclaimer: This app and any information given by it or by Felt Tip Inc are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
This app was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.
January 16, 2014 New version 3.1
November 10, 2013 New version 2.0.1
October 30, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release