What's New• Flexible calendar: select any day of the week for your long runs.
• Color coded pages: rest and run days’ pages match the calendar.
• Option to use metric system with kilometres instead of miles.
• Various bug fixes and UI refinements.
App DescriptionRunQuest 21k is a distance-based half marathon training coach that uses GPS to track your distance and pace. Go from a 5k to a half marathon in 13 weeks. This is a program for runners comfortable running 5km at least 3 times per week or runners who have recently completed our popular Run 5k and Run 10k apps.
This app was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.
• Maps your run with your real-time location, and tracks pace and distance.
• Daily tips for your training program, including information about pacing and nutrition.
• Flexible schedule so that you can plan your long runs on a day of the week that works for you.
• Calendar shows your completed and upcoming runs.
• Dynamic warmup exercise animations and cooldown stretches.
• Wahoo Blue HR and ANT+ heart rate monitor support.
• Manual entry for when you workout in the gym or do a workout without the app.
• App supports miles or kilometers for runs.
This app requires an iPhone or iPad with GPS. To take full advantage of GPS location tracking, use this app outside where you can see open sky. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Legal Disclaimer: This app and any information given by it or by Felt Tip Inc are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
November 10, 2013 New version 2.0.1
October 30, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3.1
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 17, 2013 New version 1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release