What's NewAppTracker 1.2.1:
- iOS 7 screenshots and Icon
- iOS 7 Support
- A completely redesigned UI to complement iOS 7.
- Stability improvements and numerous bug fixes.
Visit handymaninteractive.com for the full changelog and the latest news.
App DescriptionThousands of apps. Hundreds of sales. One essential AppTracker.
Handyman Interactive’s AppTracker Lite allows you to set target prices for up to three iPhone apps and track them as their price changes.
- Straightforward, easy-to-use method of tracking the price of your favourite applications.
- Search over 700,000 apps currently on the app store through AppTracker’s own search tool.
- Average user ratings that will help you to decide on which apps to track.
- App-specific display which allows you to set the particulars of your AppTrack.
- Distinctive target price field offering you the ability to enter a price you are comfortable with.
- Personal, convenient tracking list displaying your three app saves.
- Constant access to this personal tracking list, which you are able to edit at your disposal.
- When reviewing apps added to your tracking list, the ‘Current Price’ field is updated directly from the App Store.
- ‘Price when added’ marker is in immediate indicator of how much the application price has changed.
- Option to ‘view in store’ which enables you to research apps and purchase any app that has reached your target price.
- Round-the-clock servers check App Store prices and will send you a push notification on reach of your target price.
- Useful acknowledgements in all areas of the app, including ‘loading’, ‘saved’ and more.
- Settings page allows you change sorting options, so you can sort based on how your AppTracks have changed in price.
September 27, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2.0
June 18, 2013 New version 1.1.1
June 14, 2013 New version 1.1
February 13, 2013 New version 1.0.3
February 01, 2013 New version 1.0.2
December 18, 2012 Initial Release