*** Fixed import dialog
*** New: Import Photos or Events from iPhoto
Welcome to Frames for Facebook!
Have you seen those really cool cover photos that people make on Facebook? They turn out great! But few people are capable of making them. For them to turn out so well, you have to know how to use complex retouching and photo editing programs like Photoshop or Gimp.
But that was only until now! Now you have Frames for Facebook.
Frames for Facebook is a very simple yet very powerful application that will allow you to create incredible photographic compositions almost without effort. Choose your images, put them in the order that you want, add effects and make your cover picture in just a few clicks.
You won’t believe how easy it is!
With Frames for Facebook you can:
- Choose between 12 different frames and personalize them to your liking
- Shrink and enlarge the photos inside each frame
- Rotate, turn, and move each photo horizontally and vertically
- Fine-tune images
- Change the color of the outside frame
- Change the size of the frame or eliminate it completely
- Browse through the Photos folder on your Mac with the built in viewer
- Choose any folder with images
- Import Photos or Events from iPhoto
Frames for Facebook generates the images in the optimal size for Facebook with the maximum quality possible:
-PNG files to upload to Facebook
-JPG files to upload to Facebook
-TIFF files to print
All of the options are recorded automatically, so that when you open the app you will always have your favorite configuration saved.
Do you have any doubts about how to use the application? Any problems? Do you have an idea that you would like us to carry out? Don’t hesitate and contact us through any of our forms of contact. We would love to hear from you.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release