There had been a reported problem with the App not working if there was no 3G/4G connection. This was because the user had not allowed access in iOS Settings > Mobile Data. This update has modified the 'No Internet Connection' error message to inform the user that they need to turn Mobile Data on.
Advance Training's Computerised Study Kit has been successfully used by tens of thousands of UK Police Officers for over 20 years to pass their multiple choice exams - whether this is for the OSPRE/NPPF Promotion exams to Sergeant and Inspector, the National Investigators Exam to get into CID or an assessment for probationer officers as part of the IPLDP or CKP.
This App comes with 150 questions and answers from the next NPPF Step 2/OSPRE Part 1 Exam which you can answer on your iPhone or iPad.
If you have purchased Advance Training's Computerised Study Kit software for your computer you can use this App to answer all the available questions from your registered product. The App synchronises your scores via the cloud so you can get up to date Progress and Weakest Subjects information.
You do not need a live internet connection to answer the questions. Just load up your iPad or iPhone with a set of questions using your wireless network at home, take your device with you to work, answer questions when you have chance and when you return home your scores will be uploaded.
- February 13, 2013 Initial release
- February 27, 2013 New version 1.1
- April 16, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 01, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- September 09, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $8.99
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- November 13, 2016 New version 2.2.0
- November 16, 2016 New version 2.2.4