What's NewBUG FIXES
• Fix crash when downloading photos from Instagram
• Fix crash when working with Dropbox and an error occurred
• Fix crash when browsing Facebook photos
• Show 'Processing' after images are edited with advanced photo editor (Aviary)
• Errors were showing when browsing recent photos from Picasa's users
• Images are now uploaded as-is when uploading Full Size to Cloud services
• Instagram photo lists kept flashing and refreshing
App Description====== FREE for 1 week until March 28 =======
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Instagram brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, download, and share your photos from Instagram.
• View Instagram photos in slideshows with music, on your device or AppleTV
• Download any Instagram photo to your photo library or cloud file services : Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive
• Enjoy Instagram photos on your iPad
• Keep track of your favorite photos and photographers using our STACK
PLEASE NOTE: Uploads are not supported as Instagram does not allow uploading from 3rd party apps
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 2 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
-You can look at your own photos, your followers, the people you follow, or any one in the Instagram community, and their photos.
- You can add comments, like photos, follow and unfollow users.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK' .Keep track of your favorite photos, or users by sending them to the Stack. This Stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to Instagram, and view it later. The Stack is available whether you are onlne or not.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Instagram supports multiple Instagram accounts.
-As an universal application PhotoStackr for Instagram can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
Upload, browse, share, download, stack, play slideshows with photos from Facebook
===Add-ons via In-App Purchase===
Add-ons to access to Flickr or Picasa photos are available via in-app purchases.
==== Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive ====
Access your photos stored in Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive.
- Browse, stack, slideshow, download, upload.
- Can be used as source for Flickr/Facebook uploads
- Can be used as destination for photo downloads from Flickr/FB/Instagram
November 19, 2013 New version 1.9.6
November 07, 2013 New version 1.9.5
November 03, 2013 New version 1.9.4
October 19, 2013 New version 1.9.3
October 04, 2013 New version 1.9.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.9
December 19, 2012 Initial Release