Thank you for using PowerPoint.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with an Office 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar tool you know and use across devices. Quickly access PowerPoint to create, edit, view, present, or share quickly and easily from anywhere. Need to access your most recently used PowerPoint Presentation files quickly while on the go? No problem, PowerPoint provides a quick view of the files you have been working on for easy access on any device. Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices. Work with anyone and present to anyone, anywhere with confidence. With PowerPoint, your Office moves with you.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with a powerful and customizable presentations that let you stand out amongst your peers. Now you can create and present with confidence, from anywhere. Making a delightful and impactful presentation had never been so easy, PowerPoint gives you the ability to edit your presentation and customize it on the go, collaborating with others in real-time.
Present with confidence
Never miss a beat with PowerPoint on the go. You can make new presentations or continue working on previously created presentations. PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, you can start a presentation using a desktop copy of PowerPoint and then edit and present using PowerPoint Online. With presentation view on any device make your point heard and present it with confidence, all without firing up your laptop.
Make a lasting impression
A beautifully crafted presentation is always a winner. With the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out is easier than ever. Now you can do it on any device and easily build a presentation
Working with others made easy
PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate your presentations with others. With 1-click sharing quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your presentation slides. Easily manage access permissions and see who’s working in your presentation. Stay on top of changes and feedback from other with integrated comments within the presentation slides. It lets you compare the changes to see how your presentation evolved over time.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Mobile. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.1
- September 02, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- September 17, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.2
- November 20, 2014 New version 1.3
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.4
- January 15, 2015 New version 1.5
- January 22, 2015 New version 1.5.2
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 20, 2015 New version 1.6.1
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.7
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.7.2
- April 21, 2015 New version 1.8
- May 12, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- May 15, 2015 New version 1.9.3
- June 18, 2015 New version 1.10.1
- July 23, 2015 New version 1.11
- August 12, 2015 New version 1.12
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.13
- September 19, 2015 New version 1.13.1
- October 12, 2015 New version 1.14
- October 14, 2015 New version 1.14.1
- November 12, 2015 New version 1.15
- December 16, 2015 New version 1.16.2
- December 18, 2015 New version 1.16.3
- January 21, 2016 New version 1.17.1
- February 24, 2016 New version 1.18.3
- February 27, 2016 New version 1.18.5
- March 12, 2016 New version 1.19
- April 11, 2016 New version 1.20
- May 09, 2016 New version 1.21
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.22
- July 11, 2016 New version 1.23
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.23.1
- August 15, 2016 New version 1.24
- September 12, 2016 New version 1.25
- October 10, 2016 New version 1.26
- November 15, 2016 New version 1.27
- November 18, 2016 New version 1.27.1
- December 12, 2016 New version 1.28
- January 12, 2017 New version 1.29
- February 14, 2017 New version 1.30
- March 14, 2017 New version 1.31
- April 11, 2017 New version 2.0
- April 19, 2017 New version 2.0.2
- April 29, 2017 New version 2.0.3
- May 18, 2017 New version 2.1
- June 15, 2017 New version 2.2
- August 09, 2017 New version 2.3
- August 15, 2017 New version 2.4
- September 14, 2017 New version 2.5
- October 10, 2017 New version 2.6
- November 14, 2017 New version 2.7
- December 11, 2017 New version 2.8
- January 16, 2018 New version 2.9
- February 12, 2018 New version 2.10
- February 17, 2018 New version 2.10.1
- March 12, 2018 New version 2.11
- March 15, 2018 New version 2.11.1
- April 09, 2018 New version 2.12
- May 14, 2018 New version 2.13