New version for the new Kids 5 and under category!
- New icons for iOS 7
- Squished some bugs
If your baby is learning to touch and play, this app is for you! Capture your baby's attention, help your baby learn, and get a few minutes of peace for yourself.
When my children were 6 months old, I looked for the perfect app for them but I couldn't find one. They were just learning to touch things on purpose. Most of the apps I found required my children to touch very specific areas on the screen. That was too hard for them and they quickly quit playing with the other apps. Baby's Magical Stars solves that problem!
When Baby's Magical Stars launches, streams of beautiful stars flow in waves on the screen. This gets your baby's attention and invites them to touch the screen. When your baby touches the screen, waves of stars flow from wherever your baby touches. At first, your baby might just tap or slap the screen. Baby's Magical Stars will help them learn that they can touch and drag their fingers to create engaging waves of stars. The Magical Stars will lure you in too! Have fun!
SPECIAL TIP! There's a great feature in iOS 6 that will help your baby enjoy Baby's Magical Stars even more! You can use the operating system's Accessibility features to disable the home button - that'll keep your baby from accidentally exiting Baby's Magical Stars. To temporarily disable the home button:
- Open the Settings app
- Go to General / Accessibility
- Select Guided Access
- Turn Guided Access on
- Set a passcode
- Close the Settings app
- Open Baby's Magical Stars
- Triple click the home button
- Hit "Start" on the top right of the screen
- When you're ready to exit Baby's Magical Stars, you can turn off this feature by triple clicking the home button, entering your passcode, and hitting end.
- When you want to play Baby's Magical Stars again, just launch the app and triple tap the home button!
Always supervise your baby when playing Baby's Magical Stars. Designed for babies 6 to 18 months old.
- December 14, 2012 Initial release
- September 17, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99