fix share photo bug
Flashi is a voice controlled camera app for your iPhone.
With Flashi at your command you would have no more weird angle self portrait pictures,
No one left out of a group photo, cause someone has to take the picture.
Ever got back from a trip and found out you barely have any photos of you & your spouse together?
Flashi can help you in all these situations, just setup Flashi and tell it to "snap shot"!
You can also use Flashi to control the iPhone camera LEDLight and use it as a voice controlled flashlight.
Voice commands (English only) include:
* Snap Shot
* Set Timer to 5/10 (sets the camera timer to 5 or 10 secs)
* Reset Timer (turns off the camera timer)
* Flash On/Off/Auto
* Light on/off
* Dim/Brighten light.
* Strobe on/off
Flashi lets you easily share your snapshots on Facebook, Twitter or email.
Support iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
Note that a noisy environment is not ideal for using Flashi.
Powered by CMU Sphinx, CMU Flite, CMU CLMTK and Politepix’s OpenEars.
- January 16, 2013 Initial release
- January 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 16, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 18, 2013 New version 1.2
- April 06, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 17, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- July 18, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- July 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 26, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99