What's New* Bug fix: issue with in app purchase that was not working.
App DescriptionWatch a LIVE demonstration of EYE PRO 2013
Live WEBINAR on 18th Jan 2014
Register for FREE now!
Dr Borasio has been invited to talk about EYE PRO 2013 at a Webinar in Ecuador on 18th Jan 2014.
He will give a practical demonstration on how to use the most advanced and complex features of the app. Attendance is FREE but availability is limited to the first 100 places. Ophthalmologists who are interested can register at: http://goo.gl/p6oGni
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/571282399614561/?previousaction=join&source=1
Eye Pro is the FIRST and MOST ADVANCED Ophthalmological Calculator for iPhone/iPad! A must-have tool for Eye Surgeons and Anterior Segment specialists.
All screenshots and features: www.edmondoborasio.com.
• SRK/T, Hoffer Q formula (officially approved by the Authors)
PHACO GROUP ANALYSIS
• Phaco Outcomes Calculator (mean biometry error and SD)
• A Constant Customization!
BIOMETRY POST LASER REFRACTIVE SURGERY:
• BESSt 2 and 1 (Pentacam® required)
• BMR/BHR: Borasio IOLMaster® Myopic/Hyperopic Regression (my latest - unpublished - post laser refractive surgery formula - No need of any preop data!)
• Double K adjustment for SRK/T, Hoffer Q, BESSt 1
SIA CALCULATOR FOR SINGLE CASES (AstigMaster):
• Calculates the Vector Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA) using K values or Refractions
• Also shows the cartesian (X;Y) conversion of the SIA vector
SIA CALCULATOR AND PLOTTER FOR GROUPS OF EYES (Astig PLOT):
• Make amazing Astigmatism PLOTS for Congress presentations and Scientific Paper Submissions.
• Calculates the Group's ARITHMETIC and VECTOR Mean Astigmatism and Mean SIA (+/- SD)
• Uses doubled-angle polar plots (plots are AUTOSCALING to the max value in the series; plots show the CENTROID in red)
• Plots can be sent to you by email
• Data file uploaded via iTunes or URL (PC or Mac)
ASTIGMATISM CORRECTION REDUCTION CALCULATOR:
• Predicts the final astigmatism following incision misplacement or Toric IOL misalignment
TORIC IOL CALCULATORS:
• Toric IOL Calculator* (takes into account your SIA; uses the AL Vergence formula; "Auto ELP" option)
• Axis Misalignment calculator: estimates the axis of an implanted Toric IOL starting from pre and post-op refractions
VISUAL ACUITY CONVERTER:
• Converts VA between LogMar, Snellen and Decimal notation
CORNEAL-SPECTACLE PLANE CONVERTER:
• Converts Refraction between Corneal and Spectacle Plane for a given back-vertex-distance (BVD)
CARTESIAN-POLAR NOTATION CONVERTER:
• Converts Astigmatism from Polar (+3.25x30) to Cartesian Notation (X=1.63; Y=2.81). Essential when computing averages of refractions and for statistical analysis.
• Thick Lens Equation (Gaussian Optics)
• Thin Lens Equation (converts Ant r to corneal power and viceversa)
• Custom Keratometric Index-based calculations (converts Ant r to Corneal Power using custom KI)
*This does NOT replace the brand-specific Toric IOL calculators. Consider it more of a RESEARCH tool.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2
January 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $69.99 -> $29.99
January 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $89.99 -> $69.99
January 03, 2013 Initial Release