+ Fixed an issue with database auto refresh.
+ Added an option to manually refresh database.
+ Added an option to disable auto database refresh.
+ Fixed a crashing issue which some users were seeing when importing files.
SQLPro for SQLite is an advanced sqlite editor. It has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
+ Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
+ Advanced multi-query execution.
+ Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
+ Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
+ Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
+ Runtime loadable extension support.
+ Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
+ Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
+ Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
+ Fullscreen support.
+ Column reordering.
+ Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
If you would like to try before you buy, you can also give our free Read-Only version a look!
If you have any issues with this application, please see our support forum: https://sqlitepro.com/forum or send us a message on Twitter: @SQLitePro.
This product is an independent management tool for SQLite.
SQLPro for SQLite is not affiliated or endorsed by the SQLite development team.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- June 08, 2014 New version 1.0.34
- June 12, 2014 New version 1.0.35
- July 19, 2014 New version 1.0.36
- July 19, 2014 Price decrease: $28.99 -> $19.99
- July 24, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $26.99
- July 26, 2014 New version 1.0.38
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $26.99 -> $19.99
- August 11, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- August 26, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- September 16, 2015 New version 1.0.49
- September 16, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $15.99
- October 03, 2015 New version 1.0.50
- October 17, 2015 New version 1.0.51
- November 21, 2015 New version 1.0.52