App DescriptioniMaps+ is an unofficial application designed to bring Google Maps, Directions and Street View back to your iOS6 iPhone or iPad.
- Quickly switch between road, terrain, hybrid and satellite maps.
- Drag the pegman to any location on the map to access Street View.
- Search by place name or type (eg 'London' or 'Restaurants in New York').
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions.
- Select from a number of alternative routes.
- Live traffic overlay.
- Public transport overlay.
- Use addresses from your contacts.
- Suggestions as you type for search and directions.
- Track your current location.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
Directions, Street View and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
iMaps+ is in no way associated with Google or the official Google Maps application.
May 17, 2013 New version 2.1
February 19, 2013 New version 1.2
January 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 22, 2013 New version 1.1
January 10, 2013 Initial Release