Search for our other FREE "Abby Phonics" series
"Abby Phonics - Kindergarten"
"Abby Phonics - First Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Second Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Third Grade"
"Abby Phonics - Fourth Grade"
"Abby Phonics - First Words"
Abby Phonics 4th Grade helps young learners improve and enforce their phonics skills with flashcards and interactive exercises. The interactive exercises strengthen your children’s reading, sentence completion, writing, spelling, and more.
Abby Phonics 4th Grade even has a word search to further your children’s spelling abilities as well as keeping them engaged. Recording custom audio is also available if teachers/parents want their children to learn to their own voices. Teachers/parents can also customize each exercise to their children’s learning level as well as print PDF pages to take Abby Phonics 4th Grade off the device and onto paper.
• Long Vowel a+consonant+e
• Long Vowel i+consonant+e
• Long Vowel o+consonant+e
• Long Vowel u+consonant+e
• Vowel Sounds Oi and Oy
• Vowel Sounds Ou and Ow
• Compound Words
• Hard and Soft C and G
• Sounds of Y
• Vowel Sounds Ild and Igh
• Silent Consonants Mb, Tch, and Gh
• Silent Consonants Kn, Wr, and Sc
• 2-letter blends with L
• Beginning 2-Letter Blends with R
• Beginning 2-Letter Blends with S
• 3-Letter Blends
• Consonant Blends Tw
• Ending Blends
• Double Letter Ending
• R-Controlled Vowels Er, Ir, and Ur
• R-Controlled Vowels Ar and Or
• Vowel Sounds Oo and Ew
• Vowel Sounds Au and Aw
• Word Cards – Learn each word and its spelling.
• Spelling – Arrange the letters in the correct order to spell the image.
• Writing – Write the word that you hear and/or see.
• Sentences – Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
• Matching – Match the words to their correct pictures.
• Riddles – Choose the word that best answers the riddle.
• Word Search – Find the words that correspond to each lesson.
• Review – Choose the word that contains the letter that they just learned.
Custom Audio Recording:
• Teachers/parents have the ability to record their own audio.
• Record letter and word sounds so your children can learn to your voice.
• Toggle between custom and default audio.
• Teachers/parents are able to customize the exercises to their children’s needs.
• Choose answer options of images, words, or both.
• Turn hints on and off.
• Customize the word search difficulty with backwards words and diagonals.
• Customize the writing exercise with traceable words that can be turned on and off.
• Customize the PDF worksheets that you print out.
• Over 220 words
• Pictures for every word
• Sounds for every word
• Letter pronunciations
• 8 interactive exercises
• Customizable exercises
• Printable PDFs
- December 15, 2012 Initial release