What's NewFans, you told us you wanted a faster app and we listened!
The improved SC Feed now gets you to the content you want much faster and easier. Personalize the Feed to get quick, easy access to breaking news, analysis, highlights, podcasts and more for your favorite teams and see the latest across all your favorites in the MyTeams feed.
* FIXED: Speed and Performance improvements to make your feed experience even better
* FIXED: Bug that did not allow some fans to save favorite teams and sports
* FIXED: Eliminated duplicate content in MyTeams and improved the display experience
We're hard at work on the next update, so stay tuned and please keep the feedback coming!
App DescriptionESPN's new SportsCenter Feed delivers real-time, personalized sports news for your favorite teams and leagues.
The SportsCenter Feed combines breaking news, inside analysis, video, podcasts, commentary and more so that you never miss a headline or highlight.
Follow Your Favorite Teams and Sports:
- Get articles, videos, audio clips, podcasts and more in a single My Teams feed
- Follow stories, game previews, recaps and analysis for each favorite team
- Follow individual sport feeds for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA Football, NCAA Men's and Women's Basketball, NASCAR, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Racing, Boxing, MMA, Olympics, WNBA
Get Breaking News:
- Sign up for breaking news alerts
- Read top stories from ESPN columnists
- See the most popular, trending stories as read by fans
Watch and Listen to the Best of ESPN:
- Watch video highlights and studio analysis
- Listen to ESPN Radio clips and podcast
Share with other Fans:
- Easily post stories and video content to Facebook, Twitter
- Share articles via email or Messages
Save Favorite Stories:
- Save favorite stories for quick access and offline reading
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.1
March 27, 2013 New version 1.0.2
January 17, 2013 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release