What's NewWe've been studying the reviews and forums and keeping a list of all your suggestions.
In this release:
• Album Art on "now playing" view (lots of requests for this).
• Artist images are still there, just swipe left!
• Airplay icon added for easier access.
• Playlists cached for offline use.
• Scrobbler now remembers which playlist you were looking at last.
• Improved layout for viewing playlist tracks.
• Fixed issue where not all tracks would play if shuffle was on.
• Fixed issue where currently-playing track was changed on opening the app.
• Improved "More Like This" track-based playlists.
• General UI and functionality tweaks.
App DescriptionA new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own. The Scrobbler is a fully-featured music player that helps you discover connections between the tracks in your iTunes library through playlists, deep artist information, and more. Plus, it scrobbles†.
• Playlists based on the music you own
• Every song can launch a "More like this" playlist
• Real-time scrobbling
Immersive Artist Display
• Artist information
• Image Slideshow
• On Tour notifications
• Supports iTunes Match
• iOS 6 sharing
• Recommended albums based on your music
• View your top artists and top songs
• Scrobble your library in real-time
† Scrobble: To automatically add the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
February 13, 2013 New version 1.1
December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release