Added option to share score when you win the game.
Aces Up is an addicting solitaire card eliminating game using a deck of 52 playing cards.
• User Reviews •
***** - "Fun simple game! A challenge to just get down to 4 aces."
***** - "Anytime I'm on the train or waiting in line I like to play a quick game on my phone. This has become my go to game!"
Also known as Idiot's Delight, Once in a Lifetime, Ace of the Pile, Rocket to the Top, Firing Squad, Loser Solitaire, Aces High, and Drivel.
• How to Play •
1. If there are two or more cards of the same suit, discard all but the highest-ranked card of that suit.
2. Whenever there are empty spaces, you may choose the top card of another pile to be put into the empty space.
3. The game ends when no more cards can be dealt and no more moves can be made.
4. The lower the number of cards left on the table, the better your score is. Win by leaving only the four Aces.
• Jokers •
Jokers are purchased in the Store. If you have available Jokers, they will be automatically added to the deck when you play a game (up to 2 Jokers). If a Joker lands on a stack, it will discard all of the cards in that stack, helping you clear the deck and gain points faster.
- December 14, 2012 Initial release
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- January 07, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- April 09, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- April 17, 2013 New version 1.0.5
- April 29, 2013 New version 1.0.6
- May 07, 2013 New version 1.0.7
- May 12, 2013 New version 1.0.8
- May 28, 2013 New version 1.0.9
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- August 06, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- August 14, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- October 31, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.3
- December 06, 2013 New version 1.3.1