Updated for iOS 7
•• Blackjack + Solitaire = StackJack ••
If you enjoy card games, then get this game!
Easy to learn, yet addictive to play!
Instead of playing just one hand of blackjack at a time against the dealer, you are playing five hands at once, racing the clock, and trying to get enough points to move on to the next round.
You are shown one card at the top of the deck. Choose which of the five hands to which you wish to add the card, getting each hand as close to 21 as possible without going over (or “busting”). If you don’t want to play a card, you can tap “Pass” to discard it and get the next one, but you only get a limited number of passes per round, so use them sparingly.
If you are playing multiplayer mode via the Apple Game Center, you are also trying to beat your friend’s scores round by round using the exact same deck, until one of you doesn’t make it to the next round.
• Play on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, with iOS version 5.0 or higher.
• Play solo or compete against your friends through the Apple Game Center.
• Leaderboards and achievements.
• Easy to learn, yet difficult to master.
• Great if you like solitaire and card games.
- December 28, 2013 New version 1.2
- July 25, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 27, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 28, 2013 Initial release