What's New- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs when deleting a line item from an invoice, estimate, or expense transaction.
- Fixed an issue where auto-correction suggestions would not appear when composing item descriptions.
App DescriptionStay productive, organized, and connected with the #1 cloud accounting solution for small businesses!
CPA Practice Advisor 2013 Innovation Award Winner
Featured in the App Store, February 2013:
★ New and Noteworthy in Business Category
★ Featured Banner in Business Category
"The iPad QB app works great! As a plus the support and development people are very respectful and helpful when it comes to suggestions to make the app even better. To be able to completely mobile for a small business means you can be more efficient and get paid faster." - JK
"We used the free trial version for about 10 days then we purchased the full version. The iPad app is incredible. Usually I'm having a cup of coffee in the morning when it alerts me how many invoices are overdue." - GT
Easily manage your customers, invoices, estimates, and expenses from work, home, or on-the-go.
LOOK PROFESSIONAL AND PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE ON THE JOB
- Create and email great looking invoices and estimates on the spot with customers
- Instantly capture your customer’s electronic signature to approve estimates
- Attach photos and notes to your estimates at the job site – never forget anything
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS
- Track all overdue balances on the activity feed
- See a timeline of your customers’ latest transactions, notes, and photos at a glance
ORGANIZE YOUR FINANCES ALL IN ONE PLACE
- Gain insights into your sales, income, and expenses with interactive reports and charts
- Capture and store photos of receipts – say goodbye to the shoebox!
GET STARTED QUICKLY AND EASILY
- We’ll guide you to start invoicing in minutes!
- Autofill customer info from your local contacts, Gmail, Yahoo, and LinkedIn, and customer photos from Facebook
FREE 30 DAY UNLIMITED TRIAL
Try it free for 30 days, then choose from one of the following subscriptions:
- Monthly auto-renewing subscription $12.99
- Annual auto-renewing subscription $124.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Unlimited access to QuickBooks on your tablet, smartphone, and the web
- Data syncs automatically across devices, including iPad and iPhone
- Learn more at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/mobile/
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS ONLINE USER?
It’s free with your subscription. Just download, sign in, and go!
(NOTE: Not compatible with QuickBooks Pro/Premier for Windows, or QuickBooks for Mac. You must be running iOS 5.1 or later.)
GREAT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES, ESPECIALLY
- DESIGN: Landscapers, Wedding Planners, Event Consultants, Graphic Designers, Photographers, Interior Decorators, IT Consultants
- PERSONAL SERVICES: Personal Trainers, Hair Stylists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Caterers, Mobile Pet Services, Mobile Vets
- HOME IMPROVEMENT: Plumbers, Contractors, House Cleaners, Gardeners, Window Cleaners, Pest Control, Electricians
- AND MANY MORE!
WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU
To send us suggestions, go to Settings in the app and tap Send Feedback!
From the makers of Mint, Intuit GoPayment, Intuit QuickBooks, QuickBooks Mobile, TurboTax, and Quicken
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
November 22, 2013 New version 1.3.1
November 01, 2013 New version 1.3
October 01, 2013 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.2
August 02, 2013 New version 1.1.1
June 18, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release