Fixed "Rate this App" link.
IT ALL STARTED WITH AN APOCALYPSE
Don Eduardo's Zoo in Little Mexico is in mucho trouble when his animal residents come down with a serious case of Undeath. The only hope of keeping these cute — but gruesome — Zoombies from overrunning the planeta are Marco and Maria, a pair of rowdy schoolkids who find themselves on the most twisted field trip ever! Zoombies is *bloody* simple to play, but muy challenging to master!
PLEASE DON'T FEED YOURSELF TO THE ANIMALS
Armed with hatchets, roman candles, and even a chupacabra, you'll trace a path with your finger and watch your weapon hurl through these immortal enemies. Each level requires timing, strategy and precision to complete the Sugar Skull Missions and rescue your friendly animales before they become brain-eating Zoombies themselves. Collect golden pesos to earn Especiales upgrades like slippery Guacamole, La Bomba, and stampeding Elefantes to thwart the unending hordes of Zoombies!
ZOOMBIES BY THE NUMEROS
• 1 zookeeper to arm you with ridiculously useful items, like a circus cannon
• 2 adorable Zoombie-slaying niños, Maria and Marco, to choose from
• 6 authentic anti-animalito weapons, from Aztec hatchets to murderous flying crows!
• 7 undeadly species of Zoombies to kill, 7 cuddly Animales amigos to rescue
• 8 costumes to dress up your heroes as robots, pirates, and ninjas
• 16 clever "Especiales" to trap, maim, and otherwise thwart Zoombies
• 45 action-packed levels into the deepest depths of the zoológico
• More Game Center Achievements (225 to be exact) than you can shake a pointy stick at!
• "Draw" your weapon gameplay: Trace a line and your weapon follows it!
• (Un)Deadly Abilities: Each type of Zoombie presents a uniquely dangerous twist
• Magnifico Upgrades: Spend pesos on weapons, special abilities, and stylish new outfits!
• Muy Challenging Missions: Complete level-specific goals to earn extra pesos!
WARNING: if these re-animated animales escape, the mundo as we know it is doomed!
Enjoy more Zoombies: Animales de la Muerte!
*** BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIGH VOLTAGE SOFTWARE – WE TAKE FUN SERIOUSLY!
• Google+ www.goo.gl/G3BAz
• Website - http://high-voltage.com
- May 03, 2013 Initial release
- May 08, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!