148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOLVE AND MATCH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Atlantis:Pearls of the Deep is a superb puzzle and match-3 game that will appeal to fans of either genre.
What's New- New episode with 15 more levels!
- Beautiful new icon!
- New Colorblind mode! (Found in the options menu)
- Lower episode and power-up prices!
- More ways to earn FREE Star Coins!
- And finally, more minor bug fixes!
App DescriptionPlay the award-winning Match-3 physics game for FREE on your iPhone or iPad!
"It‚Äôs a wonderfully unique twist on a familiar formula, and an easy pick for our Match-3 Game of the Year." -- Gamezebo, 4.5/5 stars
"Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is a superb puzzle and match-3 game that will appeal to fans of either genre." -- 148apps, 4/5 stars
"Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is definitely one of my favorite Match-3 games for iOS." -- iPhone Life
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is an award winning physics-based, Match-3 game that's fun, simple, and addictive! Drop colorful pearls and let gravity do the rest, as they crash and clink their way through ramps, platforms, and spinning gears. Match 3 or more pearls of the same color and watch them disappear while surrounding pearls fill the void! Earn Achievements and Stars depending on how fast and efficiently you clear the screen, then use those Stars to purchase explosive power-ups! You can play Zen Mode daily to earn FREE Stars to play through the 90+ exciting and challenging levels!
- P—É—Ā—Ā–ļ–ł–Ļ –≤ –Ī–Ľ–ł–∂–į–Ļ—ą–Ķ–Ķ –≤—Ä–Ķ–ľ—Ź
- Winner of Gamezebo.com's Match-3 Game of the Year award!
- Enjoy over 90+ levels of a unique blend of physics and Match-3 puzzles!
- Earn 10 FREE Star Coins daily by playing Zen Mode!
- Any in-app purchase permanently removes ads!
- Collect 7 awesome power-ups, like the Bomb Pearl, the Lightning Pearl, or the Ghost Pearl!
- Includes bonuses, mini-games, and Zen Mode for unlimited replayability!
----Want more Legacy games?----
May 06, 2013 New version 1.3
April 15, 2013 New version 1.2
April 05, 2013 New version 1.1
March 07, 2013 Initial Release