What's NewFixed a bug introduced in 1.4.1 that was preventing the app from opening under iOS 5.1.
App DescriptionPONS Anatomie in Bildern Englisch-Deutsch
The ideal app for anyone who needs to look up specific human anatomy terms.
From head to toe: over 1,000 areas of the body divided into 11 thematic areas.
Now available for your iPad: human anatomy in pictures. Discover the detailed anatomy of the human body. What exactly do biceps look like? What are they called in German? Where are the various organs, bones and muscles located in the body and what do they look like? Navigate through different views of the human body and discover the details of the nervous system, the vein and artery system, the skeleton, the respiratory system and much more.
Whether you are looking up specific terms or are simply browsing, you will not just learn German but also detailed information about the human body.
Who can benefit most from this app?
Teachers, parents and pupils, professors and students, translators, authors, journalists, doctors, athletes – anyone who needs to look up specific anatomical terms in German or French and anyone with a curious and enquiring mind.
About the contents:
– 11 systems of the human body – from the cardio-vascular system to the nervous system – illustrated on a lifelike model
– Terminology and definitions of over 1,000 anatomical structures
– Anatomical dictionary with search function
– The various systems can be displayed overlapping one another (e.g. muscles and bones), so as to visualise the interrelations between the different systems
The 11 systems of the human body
• Nervous system
• Lymphatic system
• Cardio-vascular system
• Respiratory system
• Digestive system
• Urinary system
• Reproductive system
• Endocrine system
What can the app do?
– Three display modes:
– Model of the human body
– Model of the human body with labelling
– Two systems can be called up simultaneously and are then displayed overlapping one another
– Different views of the human body
– Zoom function (16× enlargement)
– Layer tool (access to cross-sections)
– Multiple view angles (front, back, side, from above or below)
– The search function allows you to quickly find the system or body part you are looking for and shows where in the body it is located.
– This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services such as the www.pons.eu language portal.
More PONS products are available on: www.pons.de
Also on: www.twitter.com/pons_eu and www.facebook.com/PONSverlag
October 05, 2013 New version 1.4.2
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4.1
December 13, 2012 Initial Release