Indoor geolocation of first floor.
On first entering the Jacquemart-André Museum, you cross the threshold of the home of a pair of art collectors whose entire life was devoted to their passion for bringing together works of art. In this mansion, built at the end of the 19th century in Haussmann’s redesigned Paris, you can explore rooms decorated and furnished in the period style.
This application includes:
- A guided tour lasting 1 hr 15: 18 points of interest, some twenty descriptions of works and several thematic distractions guide you as you discover the museum's setting and its finest works.
- Over 100 zoomable HD images
- 2 interactive maps allowing you to navigate inside the museum
- Biographies of 53 major artists exhibited at the museum
- Practical information to prepare your visit
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.1