Pure Green Magazine Vol 4 comes to the iPad as a standalone app! This Volume is retina ready and full of bonus features including enlargeable images and bonus image galleries, not available in the print addition. The app also includes downloadable recipe cards for your convenience. The app was also built for all 3 generation iPads. Please enjoy.
Pure Green Magazine is an independent publication for a stylish green lifestyle, introducing our readers’ to the diversity in the green design and lifestyle market. The magazine features eco style picks, innovative products and ideas, DIY projects, green home tours, eco travel destinations, organic recipes and more. The magazine has, and will continue to have, a strong undercurrent of handmade culture; it supports small businesses and features green designers from around the world. We are very passionate in our views on green living, and don't for one second think that living green means sacrificing style.
Pure Green is brought to you by a dedicated team of professionals, lead by Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Celine MacKay. Celine is also a partner in Sustain, a business that specializes in products for building, decorating and living green.
The theme of Volume 4 is Food & Drink: exciting stories, beautiful and inspiring imagery and mouthwatering recipes.
INSIDE THE ISSUE -
• An NYC ceramicist, who we interviewed to find out what goes into creating the perfect plates
• An explorative and historical article about Ancient Grains illustrated by Bess Callard
• A delightful and stunning organic farm in Florida
• Exploring Quince, the magical and forgotten fruit
• Fall and winter favourites in the Organic Kitchen to warm you from the inside out
• A gorgeous home tour
• Visit a Paris marché
• An interview with a new craft distiller plus a classic guide to cocktails
This is just a taste— there's more goodness to be had!!
- June 13, 2014 Initial release