Improvements to UI Design
Updates to share, next, and previous icons for iOS7
Backwards compatible for iOS6 and iOS5
Fixed issue with background color when the list is blank
Received or Sent a Gift? Keep track of all your gifts in one application. Have a birthday party for your child track their gifts and easily keep track of what Thank You notes have been sent. Share info about a gift or send a thank you directly from the application.
Quickly find a name or gift on the gift list by using the search bar on the Gift List tab
Multiple Gift Lists
Record up to 6 lists
- Backup Using Dropbox
@ Share Information (Email, Text, Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, or Copy - iOS 6/7) @
@ Share Information (Email, Text, Twitter - iOS 5 or 5.1) @
- Send Gift information or Thank you
- Option on administrative tab to send complete Gift list
- Email body includes name, gift, and comments
- Email from admin tab is sent with two attachments with the first using international CSV file format with an extension unique to the App. Enjoy sharing your gift details with family, friends, and others. The second attachment is in CSV format for those who do not have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad or want to load the information into a spreadsheet.
SMS (Text Message)
- Send a text message with the name, gift, and comments about the gift.
- Tweet out details - Share with others with a single click
Facebook (iOS 6/7)
- Post information about a gift directly to Facebook
Weibo (iOS 6/7)
- Share with other with a single click
Copy (iOS 6/7)
- Copy information about a gift to use in another app
Integration with Calendar
- Forget when you need to send a gift or when you received a gift, no problem the application allows for recording a calendar event reminder when adding a date. Remove the burden of remembering information, and enjoy your gifts!
- August 04, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- June 14, 2014 Initial release