MileBuddy Lite is the fastest and easiest iPhone application for tracking your car's mileage and expenses.
"Out of all mileage tracking apps on the App Store, MileBuddy is the best because of its executive summary screen and its best in class mileage entry screen."
"The most comprehensive mileage app of them all, MileBuddy allows you to track mileage, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
The lite version of MileBuddy offers all the basic features of the full version with trips limit.
The full version of MileBuddy offers:
• Data Import and Export (CSV, Microsoft Office compatible)
• Trip Meter and Odometer distance input.
• Multiple Vehicles.
• Maintenance and Expense Tracking.
• Trip Expenses and Statistics
• Location, Octane, Driving Conditions, and Payment fields
• Enhanced mileage graphing
• Enhanced Statistics
• Same easy-to-use interface as MileBuddy LITE.
IRS tax deduction rates:
Business 56 cents/mile
Chartiable 14 cents/mile
Medical and moving 23.5 cents/mile
Business 56.5 cents/mile
Charitable 14 cents/mile
Medical and moving 24 cents/mile
Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With MileBuddy, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• Data backup
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Set km vs. miles in Settings
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup templates and purposes for easy use later
• Email HTML and CSV (Excel-friendly) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by deduction categories
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone interface
We always appreciate your feedback and suggestions! Drop us a note:
- August 27, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 08, 2014 Initial release