• Changes for iOS9 and WatchOS2. (WatchOS1.0 is not supported.)
• The status (running or not) of an athlete is preserved so that Groups may be switched and the app restarted without losing an athlete's status.
Great multi-timer for any application - 5 stars
Version 1.03 - Apr 21, 2013 (Australia)
I am not a trainer but I use this app to keep track of multiple sampling sites for agricultural field testing. The multiple timers allow me to record the time between samples taken at different places in the field multiple times a day with a single tap, and the CSV export allows me to easily get the data into excel for further processing. No more clip boards and sheets of paper flapping in the wind! It’s so easy to use. Definitely recommend for anyone needing to record the time or duration of multiple repeated events, in any application!
Lap timer - 5 stars
Version 1.02 - Mar 14, 2013 (UK)
Used this lap timer for a running session for a group of triathletes, we set up different rests for different athletes and set them all off. The app worked very well, last split available when they compete that lap. All their splits available at the end of the session. Will use again. App scrolls so you can add plenty of athletes. App does flash up the name of the athlete when their rest time is over.
This app has an interface for starting and stopping the athletes on an Apple Watch if present (iOS9+ and WatchOS2.0+).
This is an Interval or Circuit Lap Timer app to record lap times and calculate daily averages for groups of athletes, swimmers, cyclists, sprinters etc with the ability to allow for a defined rest period between laps: the end of the rest period for an athlete is signalled to the coach by an audio-visual alert, even while the app is in the background. The coach can then advise the athlete to start the next lap and tap the appropriate start button when the athlete starts.
Setting the rest time to 0 enables split-time recording: each press of the stop button records the lap time but does not stop the timer. Tapping the Stop All button 'stops' all athletes.
The app handles metric or imperial distances and optional pace calculations.
All group members can be started at the same time or individually.
Unlimited groups of athletes and athletes within each group are possible.
Multiple groups can be on the go at the same time.
The current day's lap times and averages for a group or an athlete's past lap times for a specific day can be emailed in CSV (comma-separated) format for easy loading into a spreadsheet program such as Numbers (including on iDevice), Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
The ten most recent daily average lap times are shown alongside the current day's average lap time and lap information: lap time and optional pace - minutes per km or minutes per mile.
Each athlete in each group can have a different lap length and a different recovery period - double-tap the athlete in the group list to modify the athlete’s lap length and recovery period.
Notification of the completion of recovery period occurs even while this app is in the background.
All results are archived and the most recent ten days' sessions can be viewed, modified and emailed at any time.
This app can also be used by individual athletes to monitor their own progress.
- December 11, 2012 Initial release
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.01
- December 15, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $3.99
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.02
- January 08, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $9.99
- March 02, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- April 29, 2013 New version 1.04
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.041
- June 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.05
- September 04, 2014 New version 1.100
- November 25, 2014 New version 1.101
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.00
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.01
- January 17, 2016 New version 2.02