What's NewThank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have great new stuff for you!
- Increased maximum number of reps and sets to 50 (was 10)
- Faster start-up
- Improved ad management
- Fixed crashes that some users experienced
- Settings now show which music playlist was previously selected
Enjoy the newest version of the Runtastic Timer App, and we appreciate your review in the App Store.
App DescriptionPractical, simple, and comprehensive timer app featuring voice feedback: Perfect timing for every situation in your daily life with the Runtastic Timer App!
- Customize your timer with various activity phases:
* Rest periods
- Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your iPhone and clock is a problem of the past
- Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
- Determine workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
- Choose the right music for each phase of your fitness routine
- Define the optimal music volume for each phase of your training
- Displays both total time and remaining time (countdown)
The Runtastic Timer App is more than a stopwatch or traditional alarm clock. Whether you regularly workout, practice yoga and meditation, or simply need a new tool to track your studying or working hours, the Runtastic Timer App is for you! Set as many timers on your iPhone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your fitness, workout intervals (warm-up, workout, rest periods) and construct unique workouts with different combinations of your personalized intervals!
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, jumping jacks, or general overall fitness! The Runtastic Timer App is also a great fit for those engaging in HIT (High Intensity Training) style training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on!! Download the practical Runtastic Timer App today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1
March 10, 2013 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release