- Fixed a bug that could make the game think it's a pirated copy
Pilot’s Path is an old school top down view helicopter flying game, it’s also one of a very few Mac games specifically designed to provide a better experience for players having an iOS device, which can be used as a wireless remote controller.
The search and rescue, gather and trade gameplay guides a player through the story of a former USAF pilot, which, dishonorably discharged after an accident with an expensive military plane, makes his way back to the sky doing missions for criminal underground bosses – the path is nicely rendered and lies through beautiful cut scenes.
· Randomly generated maps for each new game
· Explore over 50 islands in 2 locations
· Collect and sell items from across archipelagos
· Make improvements to your helicopter
· Upgrade hull, fuel capacity, speed, radar range, and more
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
· Joystick controls that make flying easy and intuitive
· Beautifully rendered graphics and cut scenes
· Retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
· Control remotely with an iOS device (Wi-Fi)
· Play on a TV or a projector via AirPlay
· Simple, super easy remote setup
· Game Center achievements
· Optimized for all screen resolutions
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- September 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99