nVex as Tetravex: Match piece edges on the upper board as fast as possible, or in the least number of moves. It's easy to learn but hard to master, and the higher levels can be replayed countless times.
For experienced Tetravex players, nVex introduces a new (and unique) variant with hexagonal pieces. With 13 different difficulty levels (up to the 10x10 grid and its hexagonal equivalent), nVex offers more replay value than any other Tetravex version to-date.
- December 06, 2012 Initial release
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 31, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 16, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99