A fun, creative and educational app that allows kids to use their imagination to draw their own fun scenes, learn and share stories with family, friends and teachers.
Helps young users to to learn how to count, read, spell, develop design skills and creative thinking, concentration and fine motor skills.
Happy cows allows you to create your own stories and Interact with drag and drop characters, write and draw using painbrush, or draw rainbows or create rain. Collect farm animals into the truck and inside the barn, or create your own scene. Kids as young as 18 months have created their own stories.
1. Tap and select an item from the top or bottom toolbar
2. Characters drop from the top toolbar and can be picked up and placed anywhere in the landscape
3. Collect the animals into the truck
4. Tap on the barn doors and bring the animals or tractor and truck into the barn to remove them from the scene
5. Select a paintbrush colour and draw your name, or count the animals, spell the characters or just draw what you like
6. Rainbows and rain and thunder can all be selected to change the weather of your scene
7. Tap on the eggs to watch them hatch
8. Save your story at any time or go to the library to select and play with a previously stored story.
We are continuing to add more themes to help kids interact and create their own designs while learning at the same time.
- December 06, 2012 Initial release