Added analytics, with the ability to opt out in System Settings.
The Wrestling Drills app ensures that coaches and wrestlers take to the mat with confidence by presenting 41 drills for novice, intermediate, and advanced level skill development. Full-color images help illustrate all 41 drills – while 9 also capture the action with video playable at full speed or slow motion. Drill instruction is broken into 8 categories for essential moves, footwork and balance, takedowns, takedown counters, advanced throws, escapes and reversals, riding and pinning, and advanced pinning. For those who want even more drills, additional drill packs are available via in-app purchase. Each upgrade pack includes 10 bonus drills - 5 of which include video).
Featuring match-tested drills from the top high school and college coaches in the sport, each drill includes setup requirements and detailed descriptions to provide thorough instruction for proper execution of each move. The handy Quick Find feature allows you to find drills based on difficulty, category (solo and partner), or starting position (standing or on the mat). You can also tag your favorite drills - like the Fireman’s Carry, Granby Roll Series, Welker Knee Pancake, and Crossface Cradle - for easy access later or to assist in practice planning. Wrestling Drills is the app every coach and player can use to master essential skills, sharpen execution, and improve performance on the mat.
This app is compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 03, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 01, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 07, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 04, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99