Follow us on Facebook to keep you informed of our latest news, promotions and contests > www.facebook.com/CosmoCampApps
Join Migo and Pandy on an all-new cosmic adventure! In this interactive reading application, you meet Lucy, a pink hippo who loves cooking. Help our two friends bake a new cake with Lucy and see what happens when you put cooking implements in the hands of an overenthusiastic bear cub!
The gastronomic adventure continues! Introduce your child to the joys of cooking by baking Lucy’s succulent cupcakes!
CosmoCamp has two learning levels designed to adapt the reading experience to the child’s age group (2-3/4-5 years old) through stimulating interactions. This beautiful storybook is sure to delight young readers with its vibrant colors and illustrations, its amusing tactile animations and its educational narration mechanics designed with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university. CosmoCamp: The Sweet Adventure! is the second in a series of interactive adventure books designed to show children the joys of reading by stimulating their creativity with hours of interactive fun!
CosmoCamp: The Sweet Adventure! features:
- A fun story with beautiful animations
- Age-appropriate content with two (2) learning levels: Toddler and Preschooler
- Three (3) reading modes: Read together, Read to me, Read-along
- Fun interactive activities on each page
- Intuitive, simple interface and navigation mechanics
- Enchanting music, enticing narration and amusing sound effects
- Parent-child tips to help you spark your child’s reading interest
The application is available in two languages:
CosmoCamp: The Sweet Adventure! comes in English and French, and defaults to your device’s language settings at initial launch. To set a different language, launch your device’s Settings application, then go to: General > International > Language, or select the desired language directly from the Parents Zone within the application.
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building, and fun child-oriented apps.
Recommended ages: 2-3, 4-5
NOTE: This application is not optimized for iOS 9. You may experience issues and/or errors. We suggest that you use iOS 8 or a previous version.
- January 06, 2013 Initial release
- August 01, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- August 01, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- October 17, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- November 27, 2013 New version 1.2.3
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 15, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 03, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 10, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- September 05, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 28, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 11, 2015 New version 1.2.6