Fixing bugs that meant some users couldn’t read issues offline. Enhanced stability and general bug fixes.
Launched in 1972, Sea Angler is Britain’s biggest-selling, most successful sea fishing magazine.
In every issue, our expert team of journalists and writers will let you know…
- The latest sea fishing news
- Where the fish are being caught, from boat and shore
- The best spots to fish in the weeks ahead
- How to fish them!
- The rigs & bait that are likely to catch
- The tackle to use
The magazine is divided into sections, each designed to help you improve your sea fishing skills and catch more fish.
Hone your skills! Learn how to find and use the right bait, identify and catch the main species of fish around the UK coast and get the right tackle to catch them.
Our famous Q&A section features some of the best sea anglers in the world.
Our ‘Great Venues’ section reveals shore marks to fish around the country – and how to fish them. Includes features and stories from anglers who are out there, catching.
For those that enjoy sea angling afloat, there are plenty of exclusive features, stories and tips on boat fishing – including boat tests and ownership features aimed at helping you choose a good boat, then maintain it.
Our extensive tackle review section includes in-depth guides to the kind of tackle you’ll need, wherever you fish – and what we independently recommend as the best-in-class.
We publish your pics! From cod to bass and tuna to sharks, we want to hear about your catches. And there are prizes to be won as part of our exclusive Shimano Mission competition…
Finally, our match fishing section features a match-of-the-month and news from our exclusive – and very prestigious – Penn Sea League. Win a match, see your name up in lights!
Sea Angler is the only magazine for sea fishermen in the UK. It’s published 13 times a year – we look forward to seeing you out and about, or in the magazine!
Sea Angler is priced at:
• £4.49 per single issue
• £10.99 per three months (3 issues)
• £19.99 per six months (6 issues)
• £37.99 per year (12 issues)
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- January 17, 2013 Initial release
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- September 05, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- November 11, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- March 18, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- September 04, 2014 New version 5.1
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.7
- July 21, 2015 New version 5.10
- October 25, 2015 New version 5.12
- December 01, 2015 New version 5.13
- January 13, 2016 New version 5.14
- November 08, 2016 New version 6.0