· Bug fixes
· General performance enhancements
· Improvements to offline reading functionality
Sea Angler is Britain’s s biggest-selling sea fishing magazine.
Launched in 1972, it covers shore and boat angling in depth, and explores the exciting world of bass fishing, kayaking and light rock fishing.
For over 40 years Sea Angler has been the No 1 choice when it comes to sea fishing magazines - and it’s now available on the iPad with unique, extra interactive content in the form of exclusive video, picture galleries and audio files.
Sea Angler is unique because every month it offers its readers:
*Coastalfile: an area-by-area guide to what’s going to be caught around the coast over the coming weeks PLUS a UK Tide Table, so anglers can pick the best tides to fish
* Penn Sea Leagues: Sea Angler is the only title to offer match anglers their own Competition Leagues fished at different levels – Premier, Division One and Club
* Full and honest tackle tests: we showcase new gear as it becomes available in tackle shops
* Bass Gallery: the place where we show who’s caught the best bass, and there’s a prize for the best catch story submitted
*Tackle Buyer’s guides: Depending on the season of the year, the editorial team focus on specific groups of tackle so that readers can make informed tackle choices
* Big Shimano Mission Catch Competition: Highly popular, anglers try to catch target species over a certain weight to claim embroidered catch badges, with the overall winners each issue getting top Shimano rods and reels
*Technical and Tactical advice: how to catch through the changing seasons, illustrated by the best photographs in the business and supported with clear and concise rig artwork so that traces can be copied to improve catch results
In every issue we also publish a dedicated Bass Angler section to the magazine.
This focuses on catching one of the few true sport-fish that swim in British waters. With over 20 pages dedicated to bass, we include inspirational stories, technical advice, great pictures, news from The Bass Anglers’ Sportfishing Society and a lot more.
We also have our eye on kayaking, saltwater fly-fishing, overseas adventures, and cover all the big stories as they break.
On average we publish 140 pages each month absolutely crammed with action, advice, tips and inspirational editorial.
SEA ANGLER magazine on iPad is priced at:
•£2.99 per single issue
•£8.99 per three issues
•£17.49 per six issues
•£32.99 per 12 issues
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- January 17, 2013 Initial release
- March 30, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- September 05, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- November 11, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- March 18, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- September 04, 2014 New version 5.1
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.7
- July 21, 2015 New version 5.10