What's New- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
App Descriptionâ€¢ The pink bits in a wide brown land â€¢
Australia is a wide brown land. And I get it, you only have limited amount of time to find the pink bits.
So this App will help you make some travelling decisions before you step even one ruby-heel on your yellow brick road to Oz.
And once you get down here, this is an invaluable "insider's guide" pointing out the great fun to be had, some pitfalls to avoid, and how to make the most of your time in our fair cities.
How can this app help you?
- an overview of each Capital City - descriptions, tips and highlights to consider
- extensive Sydney coverage complete with Mardi Gras action
- glorious photographs to help you: identify street frontages or just marvel at the glory of our land
- maps so you don't get lost! even the dizziest will find their way via that ever helpful GPS blue dot
- some ideas to plan your journey before you've even purchased your plane ticket
- youtube clips, informative descriptions, insider tips and interactive commentary
- and fun!
This is more than just a dry two dimensional "how to" guide. Remember those pop-up books you had as a kid? This is my iPhone travel version - hit the highlighted links and enjoy the bells and whistles!
Rich with entries gay and gay friendly, Gay Australia: the App is an ultra-fun pocket guide for tourists wanting a low down on where to gay-go and how to gay-get there.
â€¢ About the Author â€¢
John is an AWGIE (Australian Writer's Guild) nominated screenwriter with many hours of television to his credit. And he's written tons of other stuff, like short plays and shopping lists. He grew up in Adelaide, lived and studied in Melbourne for fifteen years, and has lived in Sydney for eight. He's been around...Australia. And he's gay. And, thus, this App. An authentic "insider's guide".
â€¢ About Sutro Media â€¢
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
October 18, 2013 New version 2.0
December 04, 2012 Initial Release