-Visual redesign for iOS 7
-Better sharing capabilities
ADDitude magazine is the most trusted resource for families touched by attention-deficit disorder. ADDitude offers advice and information about ADHD symptoms, medication, treatment, and diagnosis for adults with ADD and those parenting children with the condition. ADDitude serves as a voice of inspiration to help people with ADHD find success at home, at school, and on the job.
* Full issues of ADDitude Magazine. When a new issue is released, the app will be updated automatically.
* Download issues and read offline. Save full issues or individual pages to read later.
Subscribe from within the app to view digital issues of ADDitude Magazine. Single issues ($6.99) and one-year subscriptions ($19.99) are available. Print subscribers can click the Sign In button to access the digital issues at no additional cost.
1 year subscription for $19.99 or a single issue for $6.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $19.99 for one year. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- May 04, 2014 New version 6.61
- January 30, 2014 New version 6.53
- May 08, 2013 New version 6.2
- January 24, 2013 New version 5.42
- December 06, 2012 Initial release