- Bug fixes
ADDitude magazine is the most trusted resource for families touched by attention-deficit disorder. ADDitude offers advice and information about ADHD symptoms, medication, treatment, and diagnosis for adults with ADD and those parenting children with the condition. ADDitude serves as a voice of inspiration to help people with ADHD find success at home, at school, and on the job.
* Full issues of ADDitude Magazine. When a new issue is released, the app will be updated automatically.
* Download issues and read offline. Save full issues or individual pages to read later.
Subscribe from within the app to view digital issues of ADDitude Magazine. Single issues ($6.99) and one-year subscriptions ($19.99) are available.
Please note: Print subscribers can click the Sign In button to access the digital issues at no additional cost.
Subscriptions will start from the most current issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $19.99 for one year. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- December 06, 2012 Initial release
- January 24, 2013 New version 5.42
- May 08, 2013 New version 6.2
- January 30, 2014 New version 6.53
- May 04, 2014 New version 6.61
- July 25, 2015 New version 23